Get snow effect

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Apartment living

I have been thinking of relocating from Kajang to KL but haven't got around to taking any firm action yet. I am tired of putting up with my bad neighbours and over the years, the place has turned into some sort of working class ghetto. The peace and quietness of the earlier years are gone. Where once it was a quiet neighborhood peopled by civic minded people, now the place is being occupied more and more by working class people and even foreign migrant workers.

During the family gathering at Richard's house, Angie suggested retiring to a apartment in our senior years. Anna which was always against living in apartments surprising agree to consider such an option.

I think it is a good idea. Terrace houses cost from RM200,00 onwards nowadays way beyond my financial capability. At my age banks are reluctant to loan me any money to buy property. I think our present property can fetch about RM100,000. I will be able to buy a apartment unit with the money earned from the sale of our property.

In any case since both of us are in our senior years with grown up children, we don't need to live in a large house. Thus with limited financial resources at our disposable apartment living in our golden years appear to be worth thinking about.

For the sake of peace and happiness, it is time to move out from our present neighborhood in Kajang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...