Get snow effect

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hwajing to refund the full payment of the tour package

Went down to Hwajing office at UE3 in the morning. Told Iris that I wouldn't accept Hwajing's offer to reschedule the Langkawi tour to another date and want a full refund of my payment. After checking with the senior management, Iris confirmed that Hwajing will refund the full payment of RM1278.00. Asked Hwajing to write me a checque instead of crediting the money into my credit card account. Told her to ready the checque for my collection by next Sat 19/11/05.

Although they didn't say, due to the LIMA event I think the hotels and airlines are charging Hwajing more than the amount that the company had originally priced in the tour package that I bought in Sep. Since they have accepted my payment, they should absorb any cost increases and stick to the agreed tour dates. Instead, they want to recoup the loss by offering to reschedule the tour to after 13th Dec.

I'm prepare to settle the issue by recovering all my payment. On the other hand, I have every right to ask the company for compensation. This is the last time that I am going to do business with Hwajing.

Will Hwajing honor it's words by issuing the checque to me next Sat? We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...