Get snow effect

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My first Posting, Amy's STPM exam and David's job interview

On this day I signed up with Blogger.com and am creating "spacious moments" my personal blog. And this is my first posting in this blog. As I continue to post my thoughts I hope to be able to understand the real potentials of blogging in the net.

Today also marks the first day of Amy's STPM exam. She sat for her first paper in the morning. In the evening, when I enquired about the Biology paper which she sat in the morning, she appeared not to be too concerned about her performance. I guest she was quietly confident of her performance in the Biology exam.

Today David took the day off to attend a job interview at a MNC in Bangi. During the interview, David was asked many personal questions and was asked to sit for a IQ test. From the looks in his face, David didn't appear to be confident of his chance of landing the job. I guess he must have had a hard time answering the questions thrown at him and also expressing himself confidently in English

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...