Get snow effect

Friday, November 11, 2005

The Star Power of 9 Contest : Week 1

Prizes
(a)cash prizes:RM99,999 (Weeks 1 to 9) and RM199,999 (Super 9 week)
(b)Weekly special prizes and 9 special prizes of RM3,999 cash each.

My first entry for Week 1
My first entry for week 1 (7th -11th Nov 2005)... Pasted the two part entry form on each side of a manila card with a 30c stamp affixed on it. Am going to drop the card in the post box tomorrow. Week 1 special prize is the Nokia N90 cell phone; there are 9 units of Nokia phone to be contested.

This is the first time in many many years that I have ever entered for a contest organized by a newspaper. Must be the attractive prizes that caught my attention... Or have I become more obsessed with making money?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...