Get snow effect

Monday, November 21, 2005

Old story replaying

At the CACM meeting at TTT site, the architect and the other parties are still talking about the m&e ducts at the staircase half landing. I thought everything has been resolved after I have amended the drawings. This time the architect is complaining about seeing a beam next to the brick wall. I have already pointed out this fact to them before but the architect said to live with it.

I am tired of dealing and entertaining stupid people. I am tired of hearing the same issue repeat many times.

And just this evening the M&E engineer said he wanted to have an opening near the half landing, long after I have amended my drawings. Why didn't he say so before I revised the drawings?

With all these last minute changes and the pressure piling it is hard to keep composed and tranquilly all the time. It is even harder to be compassionate towards others who cause so much suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...