Get snow effect

Friday, November 11, 2005

Langkawi holiday off

Iris of Hwajing called to say that due to the LIMA celebrations, the company is unable to host the tour package that I bought for the duration of 4 Dec to 6 Dec. Not quite sure whether Iris meant that (a) there are no flights available, (b) no hotel accommodations, (c) or both when she spoke on the phone.

I was a little annoyed and disappointed when Iris suggested to postpone the trip to after 13th Dec. How can such a thing happen? Afterall I made the full payment for the tour in Sep. Surely there is plenty of time to confirm the air travel and hotel arrangements. Even if there is a problem Hwajing should have informed me in Sep and not now, which is hardly three weeks from the scheduled departure day... Told her that I would decide by Sat whether I want to postpone the trip to a later date.

As expected Anna was furious when I told her the news.

I am going to cancel the tour. I am going down to the tour operator's office tomorrow to ask them for a proper explanation and also a full refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...