Get snow effect

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Folding paper trash boxes from product catalogs


These colourful Aeon Big product catalogs are ideal for making paper trash boxes. One page of the catalog can be used to fold a square box measuring 10.5cm x 10.5cm x 5cm. 

Instead of placing the food waste on the table and wiping the table with a cloth you can save a lot of cleaning work by putting the food waste into these paper containers. After a meal you then crush the box together with the contents inside and dump it into the refuse bin.

I fold these paper boxes for storing food wastes after a meal. Whenever I am free I fold lots of these paper boxes and store them in a plastic box for later retrieval. 


Now my wife is so used to these boxes that she asks me to replenish the stock whenever we run out. 

I just made about 10 of these paper containers from 10 pages of catalogs .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...