Get snow effect

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Maxis to Digi


Switched mobile operator, from Maxis postpaid to Digi prepaid.

Did the switching at the Maxis and Digi service centers at Metro Kajang. Coincidentally the two operators are situated next to one another.

The change was quite straight forward. I just needed to settle the outstanding payment amounting to RM30 with Maxis and stepped over next door to Digi who would take care of the rest of the transaction.

I bought the Digi@Best Prepaid call plan as it is the most economical for my modest mobile telephone service needs. Besides this plan has a feature called Super Long Life where the talktime validity period is stretched to one whole year. The fee for this feature is only RM30.00.

The sales girl told me to wait 24 hours for the SIM card to be activated. I was also given a new reload coupon with the value of RM100 for the top up. I understand RM30.00 will be deducted from my credit talktime of RM100.00 upon subscribing to the Super Long Life feature.

However within about 5 hours of the switch I received sms messages from Maxis and Digi seperately. Maxis messaged to acknowledge the switch. Digi messaged to say the SIM card has been activated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...