Get snow effect

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Determination


INTI Aikido. Mon 24/6/2013 class
The bad haze situation in INTi Nilai is no hindrance for members to come to the dojo for training.


I was impressed that two very determined girls who refused to be affected by the haze chose to don face masks for training rather than to skip class. And in spite of poor visibility Nigel drove all the way from Puchong to come to Nilai for the aikido class.

Very dense haze. Poor road visibility. No people and few cars on the road. This was the creepy scene that confronted me as I drove back from Nilai alone to my house in Seri Kembangan after the Aikido class ended.

I shuddered when the thought of what was going to happen if the car broke down in the night crossed my mind. Then the image of the two girls wearing face masks to train in the bad haze calmed my anxiety some what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...