Get snow effect

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Crunchy croissant lunch

The Loaf Bakery, IOI Mall

While waiting for our daughter to finish her makeup at the second floor restaurant in IOI Mall Puchong I and my wife were getting hungry looking for some thing to eat. Since morning breakfast we had not eaten any food.

After wandering around the ground floor of the busy shopping mall I saw a bakery cum cafe located beside the drop off. It seemed a nice cafe to rest our legs and also to enjoy some light snacks.

The cafe is known as The Loaf. It has a small open air sitting area located just outside the store. Inside were shelves with an assortment of eye-catching western style pastries neatly displayed for customers to select their order.


Mixed nut croissant
Among all the different types of pastries the mixed nut croissant looked appealing to our taste buds. So at the suggestion of my wife I ordered two pieces of the croissant at RM3.60 each. We then sat down in the open area to enjoy our snack and also watched the shoppers pass by the shop. At that time there were only two tables were taken. We chose the table furthest away from the driveway because we wanted to sit in a cool environment.

Although the croissant was cold it was still crunchy and had a rich nutty taste. Even though the portion was small it was filling enough to satisfy our hunger pangs.

My wife asked if I wanted to order coffee to go with the croissant, which I declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...