Get snow effect

Friday, June 28, 2013

Looking for a Maybank ATM


Couldn't believe it but it is true. I could not find a Maybank ATM machine in such a big shopping mall as IOI Mall Puchong.

Perhaps there is a terminal somewhere but because the mall is so huge I looked in the wrong place. I looked for the terminal in the new wing but didn't go to the old wing to check it out.

Anyway, tired of searching I decided to use the CIMB ATM machine to withdraw cash. Then when my turn came to insert the ATM card into the machine the lady who came before me exclaimed that the machine had no cash to dispense.

Luckily there is a RHB Bank machine placed adjacent to the CIMB machine and at that time there was only one customer using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...