Get snow effect

Saturday, May 17, 2008

EPF relinquishes control of the EPF members investment scheme

On 13/5/08, Public Mutual informed me by letter that EPF has relinquished administrative control of my investment in unit trust schemes in Public Mutual. I am a investor in two of Public Mutual's many investment scheme. Being not much of a market player, since the first payments I have not topped up the two funds with additional contributions. Not sure if I am still making money from my initial investment in the two funds.

Not many years ago, I withdrew some money in my EPF to invest in unit trust under the EPF members investment scheme. Now that I am past my 55th birthday, EPF is no longer bound by law to maintain and administer my investment schemes on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...