Get snow effect

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Renewing motor insurance

I felt listless and lethargic the whole morning. Wanted to take the afternoon off but with so much work piling up decided otherwise. Struggled to stay alert the whole morning despite feeling drowsy. However, in the afternoon after lunch I felt my energy level coming back .

After lunch filled up the annual leave form for a morning 1/2 day leave on Wed 5/21/08. My motor insurance and road tax are expiring at the end of the month. Rather than wait until the last moment better get these two documents renewed tomorrow as later I may not have the time to take leave. With so much work and meetings even taking a 1/2 day leave involves juggling with the demands of my work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...