Get snow effect

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Working on Sat


Yesterday Sat I forced myself go to the office to work. I had to complete some work assignment in preparation for Mon' s project meeting in Rawang. Lately, one thing that strikes me most when I come in for Sat work is that I am almost the only guy in my section working on a Sat.

Why is that so? Am I overworking myself to death chasing so many project datelines while others have no work to do? Or perhaps other people are so efficient that they can complete their work without having to come in over the weekend?

Sometimes I could not help but envy the junior staff. Without having to deal with demanding clients directly there is little pressure and demands on their time other than to complete the work given to them. On the other hand with so many jobs in hand I have to multi-task and juggle the often conflicting job pressures with little time to catch my breath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...