Get snow effect

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Slow recall

INTi Dojo. "Some of your MAA passbooks are still with me. I will distribute them to you on Wed!", I announced to the students after we bowed in.

"Sensei, the passbooks are with me." J K interjected before I finished the announcement. I must have forgotten about it. I remembered handing over some passbooks to WTJ during the last Aikido seminar in Melaka but not to JK.

On second thought I then recalled vaguely that I had indeed pass the remainder of the books to JK.

I am beginning to notice that occasionally I might forget stuffs that I did a few days before. Is it a sign that old age is messing up my brains? Sometimes I really had to focus intensely on problem solving when in the past it would have been a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...