Get snow effect

Friday, May 23, 2008

Topping up hand phone credit

I thought topping up dear wife's Digi hand phone credit balance via maybank2U.com is the same as my Maxis hand phone. Thus, instead of ascertaining the exact procedure, punched in the RM30 credit top up on the keyboard immediately after I received the sms TAC.

When the topping up menu appeared on the screen it did not tell the reader exactly how and what to sms. Later I even found out from the Digi homepage that the Digi call number featured in the Maybank2U.com menu is out of service.

Searched for two hours in the Digi webpage on top up information. The explanation given is not clear and it took me considerable time to figure out the whole process.

From the time I accessed the mobile prepaid section of Maybank2u.com site to the time I succeeded in topping up dear wife's credit balance, it took about 3 hours of searching and comprehending the Digi instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...