Get snow effect

Friday, May 16, 2008

Car registration card

Slipped out of the office at 11am to retrieve my car registration book from the bank. My road tax is expiring on 5/30/08 and I require the registration book in order to renew the annual road tax for the MyVi. Although it was my first time driving to Menara Yayasan Tun Razak where the bank is located I managed to find my way to the building.

The building is at the tail end of Jln Bukit Bintang. RHB Bank from where I secured my car HP loan is really a nondescript premises located on the ground floor of the grand building. I have been passing by that road for years but never realised that there is a building housing a RHB Bank branch office called Menara Yayasan Tun Razak in the locality.

Took a number and was called to the counter after about 10 minutes. The counter clerk handed the vehicle registration card to me after checking and verifying my id. The whole transaction with the counter clerk was rather pleasant, efficient and free of hassle. In the release form, I was supposed to return the document to the bank within the next 7 days. I'll keep the card with me until the loan is fully paid up instead of returning it to the bank.

There is no place to park the car except in the building basement. Luckily I was able to find a parking lot without driving round and round the basement. At RM2.00 the parking fee is reasonable.

I headed back to the office immediately after finishing my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...