Get snow effect

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I have a young man's bone quality and strength



Just to go along with the wife's insistence signed up with her on the spot for the Anlene Bone Health Check. 

After analysing the result of the bone density scan of my right foot my wife was ecstatic to hear from the Anlene inspector that at my age I still have the bone quality and strength of a young man. 

As for the wife her scan analysis shows that her bone health is in the medium risk category of osteoporotic fractures and was advised to consume high calcium milk eg Anlene to maintain her bone health. 

Of course we already know the status of our individual bone health and all these scan test results are old news to us and only serve to confirm what we already knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...