Get snow effect

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Uncooperative car


With the air-cond system out of order the stifling heat inside the car was almost unbearable. Instead of cool air the blowers were blasting my face and body with hot air.

Suffocating from the heat I had to drive the car all the way from TPJ to Serdang Hospital with the window wind down. With the window opened the wind from outside provided some relief to the stifling heat inside the car.

After the hospital appointment I told my wife that I wanted to check out the ailing air-cond system of the Kancil in Kajang.

Then immediately after I turned on the ignition switch as if by magic the air-cond system kicked in at full blast.

How to expect the air-cond mechanic to diagnose the system's problems when the air-conditioning is operating normally. Decided to abort the trip to the air-cond mechnic's shop. For the rest of the journey back to our house the car's air-condition system was operating perfectly.

I am going to Kajang again for some errands tomorrow. Let's hope that the car behaves itself by not turning on the air-con so that I can get the foreman to fix the on and off air-conditioning system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...