Get snow effect

Sunday, September 29, 2013

U3A Carnival 2013.


Celebrating our golden years carnival.

Saw this ad in the SeniorsAloud page of Facebook. When my wife said she was interested in going with me to this event l looked for a number to make an enquiry.

The poster says that tickets costing RM5.00 are on sale to the public and those interested should contact some people for the tickets.

I see a couple of names with mobile phone numbers appended to their names. The first contact person at the top of the list is a Ms Lily.

So I called up Ms Lily for the tickets. After introducing myself and an exchange of some small talks I found out that Ms Lily is the author of the SeniorsAloud blog.

What a pleasant surprise and a coincidence. I have been reading her blog since I accidentaly stumbled upon it one day and even contributed some comments on some of her stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...