Get snow effect

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back to planning a wedding dinner guest list


Iremember the trials and tribulations that I had to go through when planning for the guest list for my daughter's wedding dinner in Kuala Lumpur. It was in June 29 2013 that my family had to organise a wedding dinner for my daughter's marriage to Nicholas.

Now 3 months after that event I have to go through the same exercise to plan the guest list for my son's wedding dinner in November.

However this time the planning should be much easier and faster as the I have the experience of doing the same work the last time to guide me.

I started work this morning using the Excel template for my daughter's wedding dinner guest list that I saved just for this occasion.

Learning from the previous experience my family has decided to invite less people than before. This time my family has decided to invite only immediate relatives and close friends. Cousins and nephews are excluded from the wedding guest list.

Nevertheless even with a shorter guest list I do not anticipate plain sailing. On the other hand I would expect many revisions to the first list before it is finalised.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...