Get snow effect

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still in pretty good shape



Monthly medical examination at the clinic.

Except for my weight which has gone up by 0.5 kg from last month my blood pressure, and blood sugar level readings are satisfactory. Based on my BMI reading the good doctor told me that I'm slightly obese and advised me to shed a few kgs.

Pleased with the results I stopped by a mamak shop on my way back to the office from the clinic for a little snack. I rewarded myself to reinforce the good feelings by ordering a plate of roti canai and a glass of plain hot water.

I resolve to shed at least 2 kg of my weight when I visit the clinic in Feb. However, with the CNY celebrations just round the corner I have to be extra vigilant with my food intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...