Get snow effect

Monday, January 02, 2012

Cock-a-doodle-do!



Cock-a-doodle-doo. My hand phone suddenly activated the alarm.

Everybody in my family was taken by surprised, including myself at the sound.

Earlier in the day I saw the alarm icon in my handphone and tried many times to deactivate it but to no avail. At that time I didn't even know that the clock symbol is a alarm icon. After many attempts I decided to ignore it. I never knew that the alarm ring tone is the sound of a cock crying cock-a doodle-do. I didn't even know when I had set the alarm.

Everyone had a good laugh after we realised where the sound came from.

Anyway, I come to like this ringtone and I have decided to set this as the alarm ringtone to wake me up at 6.30am every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...