Get snow effect

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sipping white coffee


On my way back to my Kajang home from a meeting in KL I stopped by the Saujana Impian Pappa Rich Cafe for a drink. This cafe is located about 2 km from my residence.

I have heard so much negative comments about this cafe from my family members that I was curious to find out what it is all about.

The built-up area is large compared to typical cafes like Old Town. The cafe also provides free wifi service. The menu is a fusion of western and local cuisine, similar to what Old Town is offering.

Pricing wise I must say that it is similar, if not even lower than what you will pay for similar fare in Old Town. For example other than the 10% service charge there is no government tax to pay. Old Town imposes both service charge and government tax on the customer.

The ambiance and the decor are quite comfortable and relaxing. The cafe appears well patronised. Even in the hot afternoon sun, I noticed a sizable group of customers eating there.

I ordered a cup of non-sweet Ipoh White coffee which I must say tastes better than Old Town White Coffee. The bill for the coffee including service charge is RM3.50. The Chinese woman cashier who accepted my payment appears to be the lady boss as she is the only personnel there not wearing a house uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...