Get snow effect

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Congratulations to Low Sensei


Iwas getting ready to leave the office at 5.30pm when the phone rang. "Low Sensei has been promoted 5th Dan by Hombu!" The caller was Dr Leong Sensei who broke the good news to me. He told me that Hombu had also announced Low Sensei's promotion in its official web site.

Just 4 days ago during the EXCO meeting on Sunday we were wondering quite pessimistically if Low Sensei's 5th dan promotion would go through as the association has not yet received any communication from Hombu Dojo.

I immediately fired a sms congratulatory message to Low Sensei. I had also wanted to send a congratulatory message to Low Sensei via Facebook but decided to hold until Dr leong Sensei officially announced it in the MAA website first. Proper protocol and etiquette require that the announcement must first come from MAA before others do the same. The official announcement came via Facebook at 11.10pm. After it became official I sent the congratulate message to Heaven & Earth Dojo FB Group and also posted it on my FB wall.

Congratulations Low Sensei. I'm happy for you.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...