Get snow effect

Sunday, December 25, 2005

NTTC class on Christmas day

Today is Christmas day. To my surprise and utter disbelief the committee decided to hold the monthly NTTC class! I wonder how many students were going to attend the class on Christmas day.

Yesterday, I had promised that I would take Anna to buy curtains at Alamanda Carrefour. Anna would be furious if I cancelled the trip to attend the NTTc class. On the other hand I could attend the class in the morning and take her out in the afternoon.

Finally decided that it was too much trouble to attend two functions on the same day. Decided to skip the NTTC class and go shopping with Anna instead. At the end of the day, I guess her happiness is more important than attending a NTTC class. I'll be too selfish if I spend all my free time on my own pursuits without taking account of the needs of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...