Get snow effect

Monday, December 12, 2005

Handed MAA passbook application form to Low Sensei

During lunch time deposited RM12.50 into MAA account. The cash is Low Kim Loong's 5th kyu grading fee.

In the evening after work went up to MAA HQ to look for Low Sensei. He came in at 8.00pm and together with Lee we ascended the stairs to the dojo. Submitted Low Kim Loong's MAA passbook and 5th kyu grading application form. Also paid Low Sensei the RM5.00 for the passbook. Not long after two female students showed up at the dojo. I expected to see a crowd of people training in the dojo. Instead I counted 3 students while I was at the dojo. Maybe the downpour and heavy traffic were making it difficult for people to come on time.

As I was heading towards my car met Chan Fun Shin on his way up. He used to be a regular at my Thur class but lately have not seen him. Maybe he has decided to train with Low Sensei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...