Get snow effect

Friday, December 23, 2005

Memoirs of Geisha roadshow

Took one day leave to help out in the Aikido public demo in conjunction with the "memoirs of Geisha" roadshow. The roadshow is organised by a fruit juice and milk beverage manufacturing company using the movie to promote its products. As part of the promotion MAA was asked to give public demos to introduce Japanese culture to the general public.

The demo was held at Berjaya Times Square. Low Sensei and myself were the only MAA instructors who participated. Tony was supposed to give a presentation. He came to watch but didn't take part. Vincent, Tony's student was my uke.

Although this was the first time that I had practiced with Vincent, he was able to harmonise and blend in splendidly with my movements. I was quite pleased with how the demo turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...