Get snow effect

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Missing friend report

Empty mansion 28/12/09
Where's the lord of the house?
Mon 9.30am 28/12/09. At a construction site off Jln Tun Razak

Expecting to seeing Joe Swinger sitting in a playful pose in front of his mansion to my disappointment I saw an empty plastic bag perching incongruously on the ledge at the entrance to the mansion. The leash that was used to secure him at the neck to his house was also no where to be seen.

"Perhaps not in the mood to come out he must have been sleeping inside the house," I comforted myself.

Joe sitting in front
of his mansion
Pic taken on 23/12/09
Peering through the door way I saw nothing but empty space inside the dark interior.

"Anybody see Joe this morning?" I asked around and nobody in particular. "I saw the monkey sitting on a branch this morning but don't know where he is now," volunteered the site supervisor who was sitting beside me. Probably he sensed my anguish and despair. Naturally I didn't believe a word he said.

Joe has gone missing and nobody seems to know where he has gone to. I hope Joe Swinger, my new-found and then lost furry friend of 6 days has run away to the forest where he truly belongs.

Read about the story of Joe Swinger posted on 23/12/09 in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...