Get snow effect

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Parking blues



Came home from work to find a goods lorry reversed-parked in front of my opposite neighbour's house, and occupying half the width of the street carriageway.

The lorry, with the cab sticking out into the street and the rear inside the neig
hbour's car porch, was not only hindering the smooth flow of traffic but also obstructing me from parking my own car in front of the house.

To avoid creating more traffic obstruction I opted to temporary park the Kancil beside the road side table down the end of the road from my residence. Only after the lorry operator had driven his vehicle away one hour later was I able to retrieve the car and parked it in the regular spot by the main gate in front of my property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...