Get snow effect

Monday, April 07, 2014

Practice Makes Perfect


It looked easy when the auto mechanic demonstrated to me step by step how to pry open the car floorboard carpeting to insert old newspapers underneath the fabric. In order to soak up the water collected in the wet carpet I have to do this everyday changing newspapers until all the residual water in the carpet dries out completely.

This morning when it was my turn to do the work it took me about an hour to remove plastic moldings, rubber door seal, pry open the carpet, remove the wet newspaper, insert new papers and reassemble all the components back to their previous state. I believe with more practice and experience I should be able to do the work faster and more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...