Get snow effect

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

The long wait for getting the aikido club started


Just sent out my letter of acceptance and the Aikido resume to the Sudent Services Department of Inti International College Subang as advised by the student committee of the college's Aikido Club.

Let's hope the wait for a positive outcome will not take too long to come.

Beginning from Feb some students there have been trying to set up the club and to promote Aikido a free seminar was even organised in April to garner publicity. However, despite the students' best efforts the college management seemed to be dragging their feet in giving approval for setting up the club.

Then in May I approached a senior lecturer in INTi who was once my student for assistance. With his kind assistance things started to move, albeit slowly. Towards the later part of May I saw encouraging indications that the college management was responding positively to the application to set up the club and I remained optimistically hopeful.

Then last week my contact notified me that the college management wanted me to write a letter of acceptance to confirm my acceptance as the Aikido teacher of the club.

Hoping for a good outcome I am once again feeling rather optimistic again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...