Get snow effect

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Coklat


Coklat..

This brown and white beauty is the most friendly street dog that I have ever encountered. He seems to like to be around humans and have absolutely no fear of them or even malice toward humans. I have seen him hanging out with children and even allows them to pat him on his brown and white furry body.

Whenever he sees me he would just come over wagging his tails, playfully running around me in circles as if to say Hi! I have never heard him barked at me even once before, and because of that I sometimes wonder if he is speech-impaired.

This morning when I went to collect my car he came over as usual and even stood motionless in a cooperative posture to pose for pictures. In the picture below you can see that he was actually peering into the lens of my camera phone.

I don't know where he came from but I noticed him hanging around the street where I live since two months ago. He doesn't appear to have a master but I see him sleeping in one of the corner houses rented by an Indian family. I don't know if he has a name. Since he has a elegantly slim body like a sausage and neat and tidy brown and white fur I will name him "Coklat" or brown colour in Bahasa Malaysia.

Hi "Coklat" I'm very pleased to meet you.

Last night in the dimly lit street and under a slight drizzle together with your other doggy pals I was overjoyed to hear you barked for the first time. That means you are not speech-impaired as what I had assumed.

Have a nice day moving around with your other doggy pals "Coklat."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...