Get snow effect

Friday, December 30, 2011

Printing out blank pages


Iwas in the midst of printing some application forms when I noticed the HP deskjet churned out pages with faded texts and, after the printer had dispensed three sheets of paper started to churn out completely blank pages.

It is obvious that the black ink cartridge has run out of ink. As I have forgotten how to change ink cartridges it took me a while of searching the how-to articles in HP Solution Center to figure out how to replace empty ink cartridges with new refills. 


Even then I had to pay careful attention to my actions so that I do not damage the holder and other sensitive printer parts that hold the cartridges in position with my clumsy fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...