Get snow effect

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mickey Mouse and The Rat Race


I wonder how a mouse crosses a busy road. Does it know like a human how to look right, left, front, rear and listen to the sound of traffic before sprinting across the carriageway or it just dashes off in a death wish hara kiri?

This morning as I was driving my car in slow cruise I suddenly became aware of a blurry shadow zooming past my vision across the road carriageway in front of the car.

When I slowed down my car I watched in deep fascination how a young Mickey Mouse hurriedly scurried across the road; in fast motion its tiny feet giving the appearance of the many legs of a caterpillar bearing a long slender body above. Naturally I had enough compassion not to run Mickey down and and instead wished him the best of luck the next time he try the same stunt again on a busy road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...