Get snow effect

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chance Encounter with a PB ATM Machine


While out shopping at The Mines with my wife and son stumbled upon a red and white colour Public Bank ATM machine tucked obscurely in a small space behind a big pillar underneath an escalator on Level 1 of the busy shopping mall. The choice of the site is so inconspicuous that you get the feeling it doesn't want to be discovered by the public.

Unlike other similar big banks like Maybank and CIMB Bank, it is very rare to find a Public bank ATM machine outside a Public Bank premises. 


I and my family are regular visitors to this place during weekends as it is quite near to my house, and I have never seen a Public Bank ATM machine before until today.  Maybe it was installed recently. In fact on this occasion it was the first time that I found a PB ATM machine inside so many  shopping malls that I have visited.

As I and my family members have Public Bank accounts, I thought the presence of a PB ATM machine in a shopping mall is a welcomed convenience. However, my jubilation at the discovery was short-lived as I found out that the machine dispensed only RM100.00 denomination notes, similar to my banking experience with cash machines in Public Bank branches  elsewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...