Get snow effect

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Indon maid in the office

Went to the office to do some work even though today is Saturday. Have been going back to work on many Saturdays and Sundays since the beginning of the year.

As I made my way to my cubicle noticed that the light in front of the lady boss's office was lit up. Saw lots of used drawings strewn on the floor and a young girl in T shirt and shot pants was busy sorting and arrangement the papers. The girl appeared startled seeing me.

Then I heard the lady boss talking to somebody on the cell phone in her office, and short while later popped out of her room to talk to the young girl.

Now I got it. The young girl is the lady boss's Indonesian maid. The lady boss brought along her maid to help clear out some of the used accumulated junk papers and drawings in her office.

Said hello to the lady boss to acknowledge her presence and got down to work. It is the first time in many years that I see her in the office on a Saturday. Though not working on any project but still it is a Sat and usually the bosses don't show up on a weekend.

As usual I am the only staff in the structure section working today. Which is fine as during normal days I hardly get the chance to concentrate on work without the distraction of endless phone calls and other disruptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...