Get snow effect

Friday, June 13, 2008

Dry taps

When I called her on my hand phone during lunch time, dear wife complained that water service in my neighbourhood stopped soon after I left for work in the morning.

When I come home from work at 7.0pm. The water service was still not restored. As a result I got a tirade of woes from dear wife frustrated by cooking and washing difficulties. Fortunately she did manage to collect two pales of water before the taps dried out completely.

Usually water disruption in my area would last for a few hours to half a day and it is always preceded by notification from SYABAS. But today the disruption came without advanced warning and as at 9 pm the water supply has not yet been restored.

We have just finished our dinner and the dirty crockery is left in the sink due to no water to clean up.

I hope the authority will restore the water supply before dawn tomorrow. In the meantime I will have to take a quick bath with whatever water that is still left in the water tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...