Get snow effect

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Reigning in the erratic behaviour of the York room air conditioner



Just disabled the timer on and timer off function buttons in the remote control of the York split air conditioner in the Master Bedroom.

I did it only after reading up the user manual in detail. However I am still not sure if I'm doing it correctly because the instructions in the manual are too brief as to be incomprehensible. I shall know after I turn on the air conditioning tonight.

The reason why I'm finally doing something about this air conditioner is that it has been behaving erratically for months. After turning it on it would sometimes shut down automatically by itself after operating for half an hour. Lately I have to switch it on more than once after it shut down by itself.

I hope that the problem is with the incorrect timer on and off functions, otherwise I will have to call in the experts to come take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...