Get snow effect

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sitting in pain



Aikido national Kyu Grading at MAA HQ Dojo June 15 2014

The painful condition of my right knee was making it difficult to sit balanced and upright in seiza. As a result I had to sit with my backside raised and my torso tilted forward to cope with the pain. It was more like half kneeing instead of sitting down.

After some time the pain became so unbearable that I had to change to sitting cross-legged.

I am not sure if anyone noticed my awkward sitting posture. If they did no one was telling.

Getting up on my feet from the sitting position was also difficult. I had to brace my right knee with my right hand in order to stand up straight.

Tomorrow I have to go to INTi to start the new training session and I wonder how I would cope with the painful knee condition. Pray that after a night and a day's rest the knee will get get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...