Get snow effect

Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Wesak Day


Wesak Day Celebration. 

First time attended the Wesak day open house celebration in Taman Puncak Jalil where my family is now residing. 

Found out that this particular Buddhist organisation is the local chapter of Fo Guang Shan, the international Chinese Buddhist Mahayana monastic order founded by Venerable Master Hsing Yun and originated in Taiwan. 

I and my wife went there because I wanted to check out the place after seeing a few roadside banners publicizing the Wesak Day open house celebration and it is so near my house. Actually I am not partial to any Buddhist tradition whether Theravada, Mahayana or Vajrayana as the core Dhamma teachings are the same. 

Happy Wesak Day. May all beings be well, happy and free of sufferings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...