Get snow effect

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cha time


My wife and I chanced upon this particular Chatime outlet located just outside the Mid Valley Convention Centre where we went to redeem Maybank treatpoints for a PLUS SMART TAG unit and other articles.

Wondering what the hype about Chatime's bubble teas that are so addictive to so many is all about I bought one large cup of tea for the two of us, just for the experience. I ordered Chatime Roasted Milk Tea with no sugar and minimum ice. 


The Chatime beverage doesn't taste a lot different from the bubble teas that you can get from other similar product establishments. One feature of this product that I like is that you can customise the sugar, ice, and pearl content of your drink to suit your personal preference when you place your order. Not sure if other bubble tea franchise give their customers such flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...