Get snow effect

Friday, June 22, 2012

Chukai Waterfront and stuffed crabs



Chukai Waterfront, Kemaman, Trengganu.

I first visited this place about 12 years ago on a Sunday when a contractor brought me to this picturesque town by the Kemaman river after a visit to the Pewaja Steel mill in Kemaman. It was also the first time that I visited Trengganu and ate stuffed crabs. Sitting inside the Chinese restaurant I was captivated by the idyllic and scenic view of the Kemaman river estuary on the opposite side of the road from where we were eating stuffed crabs.

The majestic view of this riverine scene was so indelibly etched in my mind that I revisited Chukai twice in 2009, the first time in April when I drove my daughter home after her last day of her uni study in UTM Kuala Trengganu, and the second time in July to attend her university convocation also in Kuala Trengganu. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...