Get snow effect

Thursday, May 01, 2014

A compelling story


What if you can't find some suitable images from the internet that you want to download for use to tell a compelling story? 

No problem. I draw my own illustration using MS Excel's drawing tools and convert the xls image into a jpg image like this picture.

Standing and balancing only on his right leg and using it as a pivot this person will rotate his body anti-clockwise leftward and to his rear for a left heel kick strike to his imaginary attacker who is approaching him from the back.

Although I know this technique like the back of my hand and have successfully done it uncountable times, this morning due to a momentary lapse of mind-body coordination, the power from the torque generated by the body-turn twisted my weak right knee.

The pain in the inflamed knee was so excruciating that I used the shopping cart as an improvised walker when I accompanied the wife to the supermarket. By my hands bracing against the shopping cart handle, I was able to take some pressure off my injured right knee as I walked slowly, painfully, stiffly and with a awkward limp helping my wife to shop for the week's groceries.

Although it is just a sprain it looks like I will have to take things easy for the next two weeks to allow time for the soft tissue knee injury to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...