Get snow effect

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Moving house


The time has come to start planning for relocating our residence from Kajang to Puncak Jalil.

The auspicious day to settle in to our new house has been determined after my wife's consultation with the temple medium. It is on Christmas day 25/12/2012. 


I have already started the whole process by drawing up an inventory list of furniture and other house items for the big move. The next task is to identify what company to engage for the big move.

After living in a 15ft x 55ft double storey terrace house in Kajang for the last 30 years I am leaving with a heavy heart. No doubt the family house is such a small abode but nevertheless it has provided the shelter and protection that enables me and my wife to raise our children. However over the years the house has outlived the ever growing needs  of the family to the point that we need a bigger house than what the current one can provide.

Today the real estate agent came to take some shots of the house. The pictures are required by the potential purchase to secure a bank loan for the purchase of the house. I hope that I and my wife can sign the sales and purchase agreement with the buyer before we move out. We have no intention to rent out the property nor keep it vacant for too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...