Get snow effect

Friday, March 09, 2012

An ordinary day & an extraordinary sunshine smile


On my way to attend a meeting
stopped by a toll plaza to pay toll
Thinking of cheering up my mood
ahead of the meeting I waved my
hands in a friendly gesture and
flashed a big toothy smile in the
direction of the lady ticket collector.
Not paying any particular attention
I didn't register her appearance.
Startled, at first her face broke into
a faint smile, then, a grin, and then
a giggle and, finally burst out laughing aloud
before handing me the change and receipt.
When she popped her head out of the
counter window to wave me on with
another smile only then I noticed her face.
Wow! What a fair lady behind the sweet smile.
Thank you miss for brightening up
my ordinary day with your
extraordinary sunshine smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...