Get snow effect

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting in the shade

Tropicana Grande Condo project site. 4.00pm. I was scheduled to attend the technical meeting at 4.30pm. With 30 minutes to spare I decided to park my car under a shady spot by a side road off the traffic choked main road.

Not wanting to waste fuel I switched off the air conditioning system and the engine, rolled up the window and sat in the car watching the vehicles passing by in front of me. In the beginning the heat and stuffiness inside the car was overwhelming but as I sat there absorbing the tranquility and quietness and reflecting about what I was supposed to present at the meeting, my body gradually got accustomed to the heat.

At 4.20pm. I told myself that it was time to leave. After ensuring that the doors and the steering wheel were locked I then walked calmly and unhurriedly in the direction of the meeting room. The timing was almost perfect. By the time I entered the room the earlier scheduled site meeting was just coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...