Get snow effect

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hanging bicycle

Sat 28/11/09 Batu 14 Hulu Langat
I was strolling by a shop in Batu 14 Hulu Langat when I spotted what I first thought was a bicycle hanging on the wall. Beside the bicycle was a wash basin and below somebody had placed some potted plants on the floor. "Is this someone's idea of parking his bike?", I remembered being amused by the absurd idea. Looking around I noted that there was ample space for the any cyclist to park his machine the conventional way.

As I stepped closer to the shop I realised that the object on the wall wasn't a bicycle but a painting of a bicycle. It looked so realistic. Couldn't tell what medium was used to paint the bicycle. The person who created the realistic painting surely has artistic talent and imagination. The painting belongs to a bicycle sale and repair shop and obviously it is the shopkeeper's idea to advertise his trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...