Get snow effect

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Speeding on the highway.

D's driving on the highway mad me nervous. As we were heading back to kajang from ipoh D was averaging about 120km/hr. I could feel the car vibrating sideways.

Young people don't know and appreciate the dangers of speeding on the highway. They don't realise that the safety of the whole family is in their hands. I am so disappointed and upset at his behavior. D has turned into a brash, arrogant and impatient teenager, the type who is always thinking about himself before others.

I have been a teenager before but I don't recall behaving like D. I was always respectful of the elders and treat others with consideration.

I guess times and expections change from one generation to the next. What was considered as rude and arrogant behavior in my generation is now consider normal behavior in today's me generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...