Get snow effect

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Appeal for BR1M rejection



Notice board showing a sample of the BR1M
appeal form



Officers ready to receive the appeal applications
LHDN Cheras branch at Menara PGRM

The hall for processing the BR1M appeal application is located on the ground floor of the building. I was surprised to see more than 5 counters, each counter specifically assigned to process a particular category of rejection. Beside the counters for the processing of the applications there were two empty tables for the public to use. There were many people there who came earlier than me.

LHDN rejected my application under category 5. Category 5 refers to the application who is still receiving an income from employment. So I went to the counter responsible for processing category 5 applicants.

Including the application form I also submitted my Wawasan Bersatu resignation letter and also the latter's letter accepting my resignation as supporting documents to proof that I had stopped working since July 2014.

After going through the form and also the supporting documents the lady officer insisted that to show concrete evidence that I had stopped working I am required to submit my KWSP 2014 and 2015 statements. Apparently Wawasan Bersatu's acceptance letter is not good enough. She also required Anna to fill up a separate form stating that she has no income. I have a feeling that the officer did not believe me when I told her that I have no employment income.

KWSP Cheras Taman Shamelin Perkasa

At her suggestion I drove to Taman Shamelin Perkasa to look for the KWSP office. Although it was my first time visiting that particular branch of KWSP I managed to find it in Taman Shamelin Perkasa.

Once inside the building I went straight to a automated kiosk to get my 2014 and 2015 statement printed. The 2014 statement clearly shows that there were no more monthly contributions to KWSP after July

After leaving the KWSP I decided to return to TPJ instead of returning to LHDN. Anyway I also needed Anna to sign a form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...